2019 CFC Park Adult League Details
- For adult leagues, a $100 deposit is due at registration or at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the league.
- Half of the balance must be paid the night of the first game.
- The entire balance must be paid off on or before the 4th game date.
- If your balance is not paid off by the 4th game you will not be able to play.
- Team captains are responsible for collecting payments and ensuring the invoice is paid in a timely manner.
- Please note, adult games have a max goal cap of 10. Once a goal difference of 10 has been met, the winning team must play a man down. Every 2 more goals after that, another player is to be removed. Once the GD is back to 10, all players can return to play.
- Please bring two color jerseys to each game.
- Shinguards are mandatory
Looking for a team?
Did you just move to the area? Are you looking for a team to join? We have options to help get you playing!!!
We offer house teams for most of our adult leagues. Sign up as an individual and play with others!
You can post your information on our classifieds page HERE.
You can stop by on the league night that you are interested in playing in to talk to managers and other players to see if they need players in the current or next session. We also have a sign up sheet in the front office for individual players looking for a team.
We also have adult pickup soccer every Wednesday night. It costs $10 at the door and it is a great way to meet new players to join a team.
A few times a year we have our famous “Fantasy Futebol Tournaments”. This is a coed tournament for individuals to sign up. There is a draft of the individuals to be placed on teams and compete in the tournament with great prizes for the winners!!!
We hope this helps you get playing!